Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random goes Fashion

So yes, the reason we're all here. Now, I'm not a fashion slob, nor am I a snob. Thank You. I like my dirty vintage 3 times in the washer as much as the next chick. Yes.
So. The reason I am here.
ALEXA CHUNG GOT TO DO WHAT I WOULD BEG AND CRY AND WHINE AND MOST OF ALL ELBOW MY WAY INTO DOING WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE IT IS AND AH!
A collection. Man, she better have drawn those pictures herself.
But honestly, it's good. And I'm really sad that her show got cancelled. But I'm not much of a TV person anyway. BUT. I AM HERE TO SAY:
I'm not one of those girls who sits around and blogs all day, and doesn't do anything with her life and chills on the internet all day and lives through it because that's lame and blah blah blah BLAH! I don't know. I'm touchy today. I've got places to be, people to see, runs to be ran. DREAMS TO COME TRUE. Wheee!

Yes. Just look at some pictures. Dream of being 16 in the '70s. Have fun.






Next Up: Hair Ideas, and Knitting Endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment