Sunday, March 21, 2010

Knitty Spring & The Boy Wonder


I'm not gonna lie, I was a little worried about wheter or not Knitty would pump out a good issue this Spring. Well, This Just In: They did.
SCORE!!!!
And although these sweaters are not featured in the issue, they are Amazing. The designer, Craig Hunter from Brooklyn, is truly a Boy Wonder. He designed a knifty little pattern dubbed Gams for Knitty this spring. Here's his space: CHECK HIM OUT!!!

Mannnn, I gotta get myself in the knitting/sewing mode.
And In Case You Didn't Know, Sarai of Sweet Sassafras is looking for an intern for Colette Patterns?! Mannn, I wish I lived in Portland/was in college so I could help out. GASP!

Also, I would really like to make these:

Pretty, right? They're the designer's tribute to her Best Knitting Friend Forever. I adore friendship.

Whooo! That was an intense knitting post. Go do homework, and get some sleep Alaina!

No comments:

Post a Comment