Friday, January 22, 2010

Formal


Hey dudes! Sorry for the lapse. It was midterm week! AIEEE!

But, generally, I'm here to dish on formal, which was last week, tehehe, but there's nothing much to say! I made that skirt though! And got my hair done with the fabric in the braid.
And took some pics at my place, and went to Chad's to take a few more, in which he decided he liked Pico Tico, a Mexican candy we had lying around which I detest! EL SABOR DEL TAMARINDO!

Ewwwww. So now that that's over. We went, we danced, we laughed at people, we had some freakouts, the dj was questionable but played Phoenix, which I enjoyed. (Pretty much because everyone else was like "Whaaaaaat???")Then, we went home, ate cherries, sat around in jammies, and watched Amelie.
Yay.
P.S. I wanted to post some cool pictures of the skirt and alos LookBook it, but alas, it slipped my mind to do that the night of, so I'll take some pics, and share later! Or make a flickr?? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment